We provide tailored training in the software to enable Facilitators to use the software in an effective and ethical manner. ProReal licences are granted on successful completion of this training.
You can access the ProReal Facilitator Training Hub here.
The training covers:
- Key concepts and principles supporting the ProReal approach.
- Operation of the User Management System – configuring the platform to meet your specific needs.
- Operation of the User Interface.
- Client engagement – how to support Clients in setting up their ‘world’.
- Applications and processes – techniques for working with clients using ProReal.
- Trials and tests – classroom and/or remote working to build confidence in working in a range of situations.
- Tips for effective facilitation and client engagement, including the use of metaphor, symbols, inner voices, and specific protocols.
- Ethical considerations.
Ongoing support and supervision is also available, provided by accredited coaching, counselling and psychotherapy supervisors.